Friday, May 22, 2009

ipod, exams, assholes.

wooahhh! i got a new ipod nano! C:
and and and my itunes is bloody retarded, it doesnt allow my to play the recent songs i downloaded. -,-
exams are here.. BOOHOO. erghh...

ever got the feeling that a guy likes you, but in person he treats you like crap?
its like he's a total different person in person?
well the answer is..
he's not worth it, what's the point of having a relationship when he wont talk to you in school, or like insults you, or hurts you. these guys are just assholes, omgawd, can guys get anymore jerky-er nowadays?!? trust me i still cant get over the fact that, that it actually happened to me, i mean like all the things he said to me, i wouldnt have expected he would do something like that. such bullshit mann.. i was so pissed off, when i like started noticing things just wasnt right. thank goodness, if not it would have hurt EVEN more....
*you are such a jerk, and i have nothing good to say about you. my friends were right, your not worth it. -.- ass.

No comments: